Rivan Compound is a high-end residential project located in the New Administrative Capital. It is situated in the seventh residential neighborhood R7, one of the most important and famous residential neighborhoods in the capital. Rivan Compound enjoys a total area of ​​17 acres.

Buildings at Rivan Compound account for only 20% of the total area of the project and ​ the other 80% is dedicated to green spaces, landscapes and outdoor water bodies, making for a wonderful view of all units of the compound.

Rivan Compound in the New Administrative Capital contains 16 buildings, inclusive of all real estate units in the compound, including apartments and garden apartments.

A large artificial lake, which provides an atmosphere of beauty and tranquility, is located in the center of the compound.

All residential units within the compound enjoy complete privacy with security and guarding services inside and outside the compound. In addition to a variety of services including shops, shopping centers, health services, recreational facilities and secure parks.


To receive our last news and get best monthly deals .